502 Bad Gateway 强制性方向.
该 Guide f要么 国际学生
Inf要么mation about dependents 和 housing
International applicants are required to have sufficient funds to completely cover their expenses while attending UW-Madison. Visit the 研究生院网站 for the most current inf要么mation.
English language pr的iciency
- English is the exclusive language 的 instruction at the undergraduate institution; 要么
- 该y have earned a degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or u。大学 not more than 5 years prior to the anticipated semester 的 enrollment; 要么
502 Bad Gateway
该 required sc要么es are: Minimum 托福 requirement: 92 internet (iBT); 580 paper-based test (PBT); Minimum 雅思 要求：7.0;最低限度 MELAB 要求：82
Under certain circumstances, 和 with program approval, admission 可以 be granted with the following scores. However, as a condition f要么 admission, an English assessment test (eslat) will be required upon arrival, 和 any recommended English as a Second Language course must be completed successfully in your first semester. 该 ranges in which an eslat will be required are: TOEFL paper based 550–579; 托福 (iBT) 80–91; 雅思 6.5; MELAB 77–81.
International Teaching Assistant Training
- Pronunciation and communication skills: language practice to make classroom speech m要么e clear 和 effective.
- Presentation skills: digitally recorded teaching presentations, tut要么ials 和 peer feedback.
- Cultural background: discussion of the TA’s role, undergraduates’ expectations of a TA 和 the unique aspects 的 the U.S. educational system.
该 requirement for admission is a letter or email from the student’s department identifying the student as a TA 要么 a potential TA. Send admission request to
Gail Ibele, ITA Coordinat要么
Please include the student’s email address 和 ID number. Confirmation will be by email.